mercredi 7 décembre 2016

Story of Canada. ..!!!

The life story of Dr. Ibrahim El Fiki upon God's mercy, is one of the grandest and most beautiful success stories to the advantage of multi-owner and the strength of will, talent to meet the challenges.
full name -
Mr. Ibrahim Mohammed Fiki
Born 5/1950 / 8 Giza governorate, specifically the city of Abu Nomros Mounab.
Function -
Trainer, lecturer, consultant, author.
Social status -
Married to Mrs. Amel Fiki 1974.
Boys -
Nancy, Nermin.

At the beginning of his career was his dream to be a director of the largest hotel in the world and be the champion Egypt in a game of table tennis, this is what told us d. Ibrahim El Fiki months development of human experts in the Arab world in one of his conversations in an attempt by fans to get to know his life and how he managed to turn obstacles into batches of success.
Then complete d. Ibrahim El Fiki his word that he was trained for 6 hours a day in a game of table tennis
 I learn English, French, German, though I was studying in the schools of an Arab
All this did not stop me from that Lecco Nldy friends play and laugh with them.
In spite of all that has been able to obtain a round of Egypt for several years in succession, such as Egypt in the World Championship with the national team West Germany in 1969
At the age of twenty got a job as director of the hotel sector Palestine Hotel in Alexandria, and in 1977 he married and traveled to Canada and began my work there in washing dishes in a hotel French, and with that I was talking in three languages ​​and I had three diplomas in Hotel Management did not cause grief that I I work in this profession, I have spent a whole year where no Ni I knew it the first step, and I was studying hotel and learn his secrets.
And then gradually in Alodifa and he became assistant to the holder tables, but unfortunately there was racial discrimination, religious, and whenever I won the award for best factor was canceled because I of Arab descent N. decided to leave the hotel and I'm in a psychological state is very bad and I was crying and I have no money to spend on my wife and daughters.
When I walked in the street and think of a solution to my problem .... Suddenly I heard my father's voice God's mercy it tells me that if God closed the door opens another door than him do not look behind you, so I decided to challenge myself, to be a director of the world's largest hotels During the six years .
Despite the size of my body little he has worked as a night watchman at other times I've been carrying chairs and tables at a hotel and it was this whole side of my studies graduate Aladrarh at the University of Alchordia in Canada, and was expelled from work several times and then come back again to become the first coach of Arab and Egyptian at this hotel and had a more than 1,300 workers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire