dimanche 4 décembre 2016

Hope in cancer treatment

Perhaps one of the most difficult moments that may be experienced by the women to hear her doctor tells her injury cervical or breast cancer, "moments filled with darkness and ideas melancholy and try to cling to hope in the treatment," according to the term "virtue." I, one of the patients with breast cancer, which is currently under treatment .

Bitterly and eyes Zaigtin, recalls a virtue, Rebekah Hespress electronic newspaper, the first moment of doubt that Saortha about the injury, after passing her hand on the small block between the armpit and right breast, which is routinely behaved women has always done after every shower, especially since her grandmother and two sisters two great Massabtan cancer breast. "I knew that the family genes that increase the likelihood of injury to women of cancer, but I rule out the idea of ​​my injury Aljaib the disease," says a virtue.

She infected, which conducted two operations to remove the highest breast similar tumor as well: "If not for that I followed the doctor's advice to note any change in my breast shape, and make my house revealed, I lost my breasts as a whole, but I am currently following a procedural surgery removed tumors and I still follow in the hope therapy in the healing and return to my family and my children and my work. "

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire